Losing a spouse is a catastrophic life event. And while you’re grieving, you’re confronted by some potentially complex financial questions. We serve as a caring, knowledgeable guide during this difficult period, helping you make decisions that can secure a comfortable future. Together, we will:
- Locate your financial assets and update your balance sheet.
- Identify all your expenses and create a budget.
- Communicate your financial guidance to loved ones you may want to include in your decision-making process.
- Determine whether to hold on to or sell key assets, like your home.
- Ensure you’re receiving the government and tax benefits you’re entitled to.
Nothing was found.