Our LGBTQ+ clients have diverse needs or specialized considerations.
As advisors and allies, we take special care in listening to and understanding your unique goals and concerns. Once we’re fully immersed in your situation, we help you build a financial plan that reflects your personal vision. Your plan is clear and concrete, yet also flexible enough to accommodate changes in your life, and in legislation.
These are some of the LGBTQ+ planning topics we help you address:
- Family planning, including reciprocal in vitro fertilization (IVF), surrogacy and adoption.
- Transition planning and cost of care that may not be covered by health insurance.
- Tax strategies for individuals and couples.
- Long term care planning, with or without family assistance.
- Trust and estate planning, including protecting assets for your loved ones and setting up health care and financial powers of attorney.
You can rely on us to stay up-to-date on these and other topics, so you can focus your energy elsewhere.