Is Modera the Right Fit for You?
Our wealth management services are designed to be comprehensive and intended for clients with at least $1 million in investment assets. Alternatively, in select cases where a prospective client has entered the rapid accumulation phase, our services may also be appropriate. This may apply to some licensed professionals and other business owners who have reinvested heavily in their businesses and now need to diversify separately from their core businesses.
For individuals and families seeking wealth management
Modera may be right for you if:
- You are looking for financial planning advice on all aspects of your wealth including portfolio design and investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, risk management, and estate planning.
- You value responsiveness, personalized service and coordination among your professional advisors.
- You place value in a disciplined, diversified approach with the goal of building and preserving your wealth over a long-term horizon
- You desire a financial plan that is intended to be integrated with your investments and considers your personal and unique circumstances and objectives.
For institutions seeking portfolio management
Modera may be right for your organization if:
- You are looking for a disciplined and diversified approach with the goal of building and preserving the entity’s investments over a long-term horizon.
- You value expertise in portfolio design, controlling costs and expenses, and managing any underlying terms or requirements of the entity.
- You are seeking guidance and support in investment policy, governance, and the roles and responsibilities of boards, investment committees, and trustees.